We are now offering telehealth physical therapy to those patients who are unable to be seen in-person at our clinics!
- Accepting most Commercial insurances, Care Oregon and Medicare insurance
- Self-pay cash amounts also accepted as low as $45 per session
- 30 min - 60 min sessions with an experienced Physical Therapist
- Easy to connect via phone/tablet app or on laptop browser
- Can also connect via phone call sessions
CALL (503) 208-6278 OR SIGN UP BELOW!
For patients who have:
- Brain disorders or neurological conditions
- Had stroke with motor function issues
- Chronic pain limiting essential daily function
- Musculoskeletal pain and at risk of high or unnecessary narcotic use
- Conditions that need pain injections or surgical interventions but unable to be treated amid Covid-19 crisis
- Had surgical operations that need regular manual rehab and guidance
We do recommend you visit us for in-person visits. Your condition warrant the need for day-by-day progression of physical therapy and in the absence of hands-on rehab may result in additional surgical interventions, hospital readmission and/or further disability. We are open and ready to serve you.
As the U.S. Department of Homeland Security has included Physical and Occupational Therapists in its list of Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers 1 published March, 19, 2020, Stride Strong PT clinics are strictly following the most up-to-date CDC guidelines to ensure the health and safety of all patients and employees. The complete listing of required protocols enforced in each of our locations can be provided.