HOW WILL STRIDE STRONG PT HELP WITH RECOVERY POST COVID?
- Aerobic training to improve cardiovascular and pulmonary health
- Strength training to restore lost muscle and strength
- Endurance training to reduce fatigue and promote participation in pre-COVID activities
- Balance training to reduce fall risk
- Monitoring vital signs (blood pressure, oxygen levels, heart rate, respiration rate) as the intensity level of activity increases to reduce risk of progressing to quickly at home or in the community
The first few weeks of Physical Therapy will most likely be health via Telehealth, from the comfort and safety of home. Physical Therapy may evolve to in-patient visits and are subjective to patients' progress and need.
If you or someone you know could benefit from physical therapy following their COVID-19 recovery, request an appointment or a consultation below.