Alice Holland, DPT
Dr. Alice Holland, DPT graduated with her Doctorate in Physical Therapy from the #1 PT school in the country, University of Southern California (USC). At USC she attended extensive courses in gait and biomechanics by gait guru, Christopher Powers.
After graduation, she started work at Magnolia Physical Therapy in Huntington Beach, CA, seeing mostly the Medicare and general population. There she was exposed to numerous patients recovering from total hip, knee replacements, knee arthroscopies and lumbar fusions. She then relocated to West Lafayette, IN where she treated mostly Workman’s Compensation patients at Advanced Physical Therapy, and was exposed to the rigorous training needed for formal Work Conditioning programs. It was also there that she began her certification in ASTYM.
Through her experience working in outpatient orthopedics Alice has acquired the aptitude to sift through PT techniques and discriminate what works and what doesn’t. She has culminated all of her experience and knowledge and designed Stride Strong Physical Therapy to treat patients with the most efficacy and efficiency. In addition to her formal training as a Doctor of Physical Therapy, Alice has been a featured expert on Physical Therapy numerous publications including health.com, heathline.com, and yahoo.com. Alice is also the principal author of content on stridestrong.com so you know that information on this site including our blog comes from a trusted source.
More about the stridestrong.com:
- Our mission is to help educate the general public about injuries and how physical therapy may be able to help them recover.
- All information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
- This site is wholly funded by Stride Strong Physical Therapy
- This website does not accept or host any third party advertisement
- Our health privacy / confidentiality policy can be found here